The City of Litchfield Park offers a variety of youth sports leagues throughout each school year for children 3 to 14 years of age. Youth sport leagues are an excellent athletic outlet for children emphasizing physical fitness, skill development, equal participation, positive sportsmanship, and fun.
We offer several youth sports leagues to choose from throughout the school year including:
- Basketball for children ages 4 to 14
- Flag Football for children ages 6 to 12
- Soccer for children ages 4 to 12
- Sport Classes & Camps for children ages 3 to 16
- Summer Basketball League for children ages 12 to 14 (two sessions: June and July/August, practices and games indoors)
- Tee Ball for children ages 3 to 6
- Tennis Lessons for children ages 4 to 15
We Need Volunteer Coaches!
All of our youth sports leagues require volunteer coaches. We provide coaches training and documentation to assist new coaches with the prospect of coaching youth sports for the first time. All youth sports coaches are certified as youth sports coaches through the National Alliance for Youth Sports (N.A.Y.S.) that provides updated coaching information including practice examples and insurance. Finally, all of our coaches are screened and vetted for the safety of our participants.
Please read and/or print our Youth Sports Policies and Procedures that pertain to all of our youth sports leagues. Participants in our youth sport leagues are assigned to placed on teams based on our Geographic Region Map for Player Placement.
Determining Registration Fees
Am I a resident or non-resident of Litchfield Park? We welcome all west valley community residents to participate in our programs. There is a slight increase in registration fees for non-residents. Residency definition: If you live north of Camelback Road, east of Dysart, south of Indian School Road or west of Litchfield Road (excluding the Litchfield Park Greens, the Village at Litchfield Park, Cachet at the Wigwam, the Renaissance Villas, and LaLoma Village), you do not live in the Litchfield Park city limits. New developments such as Bel Fleur, Dreaming Summit, Wigwam Creek, and Veranda are not in the Litchfield Park city limits.
We offer three easy ways to register for any of our youth sport leagues:
- Telephone: 623-935-9040
- In Person: 100 S. Old Litchfield Road, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
- Online: https://apm.activecommunities.com/litchfieldpark/Home > Activities and Preschool; then use the filters on the left side of the web page to find the sports activities being offered.