Parks & Recreation
Litchfield Park Recreation Center offers on-site and off-site recreational programming for youth and adults. The lobby, weight room, basketball and tennis courts are open seven days a week May 1 through Labor Day, and closed on Sundays September through March 31. The outdoor pools and spas are open April through Labor Day. The facility features a 25-yard heated pool, a therapeutic spa, baby pool, weight room, tennis courts, and basketball courts. The outdoor pools and therapy spa close annually on Labor Day and reopen in April.
Register online here!
A variety of youth and adult programs are offered to residents and non-residents of Litchfield Park including:
- Youth Group Swim Lessons
- Private Swim Lessons for youth and adults
- Tennis Lessons for youth and adults
- Water Aerobics
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification program
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Certification (by request only)
- Preschool programs for ages 3, 4 and 5
- Coed Youth Basketball for ages 4 to 14 (fall, winter and spring)
- Basketball Camps
- T-Ball for ages 3, 4, 5, and 6 (fall only)
- Flag Football for ages 6 to 10 (fall only)
- Youth Soccer for ages 4 to 12 (spring only)
- Soccer Camps (every June only)
- Pickleball for adults
Determining Registration Fees
Am I a resident or non-resident of Litchfield Park? We welcome all west valley community residents to participate in our programs. There is a slight increase in registration fees for non-residents. Residency definition: households that are south of Camelback Road, west of Dysart, north of Indian School Road or east of Litchfield Road including the Litchfield Park Greens, the Village at Litchfield Park, the Renaissance Villas, Cachet Homes at the Wigwam, Sunset Village (Mattamy Homes),and LaLoma Village live in the Litchfield Park city limits. New developments such as Bel Fleur, Dreaming Summit, Wigwam Creek and Veranda are not in the city limits.
Program participants who do not live in the City of Litchfield Park will be charged a non-resident fee at the time of registration.