The residential inspection checklist for (final) exterior includes:
- Street address number plainly visible/legible from the street, section R319.1, I.R.C.
- Approved corrosion-resistant flashing in areas as noted in section R703.8, I.R.C.
- Weep screed in place with minimum 4-inch clearance to grade and minimum 2-inch clearance to any paved concrete surface, section R703.6.2.1, I.R.C.
- Damaged stucco wall finish must be repaired to ensure weather-resistive envelope is maintained, section R703.1, I.R.C.
- All exterior wall cleanouts to be accessible, with covers in place, section P3005.2.5, I.R.C.
- Exterior two-way sanitary waste cleanout plugs installed and to extend vertically to provide above grade accessible, section P3005.2.3, I.R.C.
- Exterior door landings in place (landscape gravel may not be used), section R311.3, I.R.C.
- Exterior door landing at or within 7 3/4 inches of door threshold (exterior door must not swing over exterior landing), section R311.3.1, I.R.C.
- Final grade shall fall a minimum of 6 inches within the first 10 feet, section R401.3, I.R.C.
- All hose bibbs installed with vacuum breakers secured with set screw, section P2602.3, I.R.C.
- All ABS vent terminations to extend minimum 6 inches above roof, section P3103.1, I.R.C.
- "B" vent termination above roof per figure G2427.6.3 (minimum 12 inches, up to 6/12 roof slope) and not within 8 feet of wall, section G2427.6.3, I.R.C.
- "B" bent terminated with a listed cap, section G2427.6.5, I.R.C.
- Fireplace spark arrestors shall be installed per manufacturer's specifications and listing.
- Extended walkway from primary entrance to public way must be installed, City policy.
- Garage driveway must be in place, City policy.