The finest yards in our community are recognized each quarter. The purpose of the Yard of the Quarter is to provide incentive for residents to maintain and improve the appearance of our community by promoting well-kept yards and property.
Every homeowner is invited and encouraged to participate.
The property must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Color Harmony
- Plant Health
- Complimentary to Home/Neighborhood
- Plant Variety
- Overall Effect
- Most Improved (before and after photos helpful)
1. Completed forms must be submitted by a Litchfield Park resident to the Beautification Committee by the dates specified below. Late submittals will not be accepted.
2. Forms are available for online submittal, for printing and sending in, or you may pick one up at City Hall during normal business hours.
3. Homeowners may be nominated, but cannot receive more than one award per year.
4. Nominated properties must be owner-occupied and must not have any outstanding code violations.
Selection & Submittal Process
For the nominee to be considered for a Beautification Award, a nomination form must be completed. You may complete an online form, print the application from the website or pick up an application at City Hall. Printed applications must be returned to:
City of Litchfield Park
Attn: Victoria Albertson
214 West Wigwam Boulevard
Litchfield Park, Arizona 85340
The Committee will review the submittals and select the most outstanding nomination. The winners will be featured on the City's web page, receive recognition at a City Council meeting and proudly display a "Yard of the Quarter" sign in the yard. The Committee's decision is final.
If you are interested in sitting on this Committee, please contact Terri Roth by email or at 623-935-4356.
The Beautification Committee will meet four times per year to determine the Yard of the Quarter.
||2nd week in March
||2nd week in June
||2nd week in September
||2nd week in December