Agendas & Minutes
Most City Council and Planning and Zoning Commission meetings are held in the Community Room at the Litchfield Park Branch Library located at 101 West Wigwam Boulevard unless otherwise posted. All other meetings are held in the Conference Room at City Hall, 214 West Wigwam Boulevard, unless otherwise posted. Agendas for the City Council, Boards and Commissions are posted at the following location at least 24 hours before each meeting:
- the bulletin board on the wall outside City Hall
- on the City of Litchfield Park's website
Persons wishing to speak at a City Council meeting must complete a "Request to Speak at a City Council Meeting" form and submit the completed form to the City Manager or City Clerk prior to the meeting.
Open Meeting Law
Please click on the link below to view the Attorney General's Arizona Agency Handbook, Chapter 7, regarding the Open Meeting Law:
Open Meeting Law Information
Meets third Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. The first Wednesday is reserved for special meetings and/or work study sessions.
Agendas, legal actions and minutes are available by accessing the archive links below. Register using this link, then select the "RSS" option at the top right of of the screen in order to receive updates as new content is posted.
Other MeetingsRegular Meetings:
- Planning & Zoning Commission: Meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Litchfield Library.
- Recreation and Public Grounds Commission: meets on the second Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Litchfield Park City Hall.
- Board of Adjustment
- Community Facilities District Board
- Design Review Board
- Industrial Development Authority (IDA) Board
Agendas, legal actions and minutes are available by accessing the Agenda Center. Sign up for E-news to be notified through email for new agendas.