Litchfield Park Recreation Center offers on-site and off-site recreational programming for youth and adults. As an American Red Cross Learn to Swim Facility, all swim lessons are designed to meet the required objectives.The lobby, weight room, basketball and tennis courts are open seven days a week May 1 through Labor Day, and closed on Sundays September through March 31. The outdoor pools and spa are open April through Labor Day. The facility features a 25-yard heated pool, a therapeutic spa, baby pool, weight room, tennis courts, and basketball courts.
Register online here!
A variety of youth and adult programs are offered to residents and non-residents of Litchfield Park including:
- 1 to 1 Elite Swim Lessons (April only)
- Adult Balance & Stretch (October - April)
- Adult Gentle Water Aerobics (May - September)
- Aqua Blast Water Aerobics (June, July, August only)
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Certification (by request only)
- American Red Cross Junior Lifeguarding (for ages 11 to 14) (July only)
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification program
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instruction (for ages 16 and older)
- American Red Cross Youth Group Swim Lessons (summer only)
- Basketball 101/102 Classes (offered August through May)
- Challenger Sports Soccer Camp (every June only)
- Lagartos Summer Swim Team for ages 4 to 18 (May, June, July)
- Parent Tot Swim Lessons for ages 6 months to 3 with adult (June and July sessions)
- Pickleball courts available for play (no formal class instruction)
- Preschool classes for ages 3, 4 and 5 (AZDHS licensed facility)
- Private Swim Lessons for youth and adults (summer only)
- Summer Basketball League for ages 12 to 14 (indoor during June and July only)
- Tennis Lessons for youth ages 4 to 15 (private lessons available for adults)
- Yoga in the Park (individual and family sessions)
- Youth Basketball for ages 4 to 14 (fall, winter and spring)
- Youth Flag Football for ages 6 to 12 (fall only)
- Youth Tee Ball for ages 3, 4, 5, and 6 (fall only)
- Youth Soccer for ages 4 to 12 (spring only)
Determining Registration Fees
Am I a resident or non-resident of Litchfield Park? We welcome all west valley community residents to participate in our programs. There is a slight increase in registration fees for non-residents. Residency definition: households that are south of Camelback Road, west of Dysart, north of Indian School Road or east of Litchfield Road including the Litchfield Park Greens, the Village at Litchfield Park, the Renaissance Villas, Cachet Homes at the Wigwam, Sunset Terrace, and LaLoma Village live in the Litchfield Park city limits. New developments such as Bel Fleur, Dreaming Summit, Wigwam Creek and Veranda are not in the city limits.
Program participants who do not live in the City of Litchfield Park will be charged a non-resident fee at the time of registration.